Traveling is always fun and exciting. Getting married while you are traveling is more than just icing on the cake. An Aruba wedding will be an unforgettable experience for you and your wedding guests.
The top 10 reasons I have for getting married in Aruba are:
1. Perfect Resort Settings – Aruba resorts offer a wide range of ceremony options from elegant ballroom to sandy beach.
2. Perfect Weather – Sunshine, warm temperatures, cooling trade winds, brilliant sunsets, and a location at southern fringe of the hurricane belt take the worry out of planning your special day.
3. Safety – Feel secure in one of the safest destinations in the Caribbean.
4. Perfect Natural Settings- Aruba provides couples with many unique and unforgettable wedding venues, whether its barefoot on the beach, hidden coves, natural bridges or underwater reefs.
5. Convenient Airlift – With direct air service and hubs at major airports throughout the US, you, your bridal party and guests can easily travel to and from the island.
6. Conveniences and Comforts – Aruba is a modern island with fabulous shopping, state-of-the-art communications
7. Island Hospitality – Aruba’s people are friendly and helpful. You will be received with warmth and appreciation and handled with care all during your stay.
8. Civil Marriages – Civil marriages are now possible in Aruba, and take place in the Civil Town House.
9. Religious Ceremonies – As long as you plan in advance and submit the necessary documentation, Catholic, Protestant, Episcopalian, Methodist, and Jewish religious ceremonies can all be conducted on-island.
10. Wedding Planners – Independent and resort wedding planners provide valuable advice about documentation and legal matters as well as coordination on the ceremony day.