Las Vegas is home to some of the most remarkable and extravagant hotel resorts in the world. Although famous for bright lights, luxury and the gambling, there is more to Las Vegas than neon lights. The city boasts an array of amazing resorts that are luxurious in every meaning of the term. You’d be hard pressed to find luxury on such a grand scale anywhere else.
- The $2.7 billion Wynn Hotel & Resort would render you speechless with its impressive architecture, which is an architectural masterpiece. Awarded AAA, a Michelin Star for the restaurant and a Forbes star, the resort goes beyond your greatest expectations of what a luxury hotel and resort should be. The rooms range from Tower Suites to Encore suites all of which are fit for the finest of taste. Expect private pools, excellent views and gracious service.
- Consisting of two grand high-rise tower blocks, the luxurious resort The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is a grand hallmark on the infamous Las Vegas strip. Distilling urban and modern elegance, the rooms range from large terrace suites to more modest rooms, such as the City Room, and studios. The resort’s Sahra Spa & Hammam is a true oasis in the Las Vegas desert, transporting you to a natural paradise with its serenity lounge and steam rooms. Fancy some privacy? Private spa rooms are available to hire allowing you all the rejuvenating solitude you desire. If you’re looking for a more upbeat holiday, there is plenty of entertainment on offer such as art shows and music performances.
- The Mandarin Oriental’s group have an acclaimed collection of luxury hotels in various different locations all over the world. Their Las Vegas resort epitomises sophistication with the very latest in cutting edge design and architecture; the resort doesn’t fail to impress even the most demanding of tastes and personalities. No finer detail is ignored, with luxury, attention and care put into each and every element. It’s hard not to be overwhelmed and impressed by this amazing hotel.
- Prepare to immerse yourself into an environment of sheer luxury at The Bellagio Hotel & Resort. An impressive array of suites and rooms are available, all smartly decorated to make you feel at home. If you’re after more exclusive accommodation, the resort also offers a range of luxury villas where privacy is paramount, and delivered with all the benefits of being waited on by a 24 hour butler. Tailor your stay to your own preference, because staying at the Bellagio means you can have as much privacy or as much entertainment as you wish. Lucky guests will get to enjoy the beautiful views of the famous fountains too – definitely a gorgeous thing to witness as you fall asleep in the evening.
- With suites up to 1500 square feet, The Venetian is big and beautiful. Grand in size and elegance, the suites celebrate a lavish style that’s hard to find elsewhere. Expect the finest design, and precision to detail, the resort houses various eateries for all tastes, both casual and fine dining. Their recreation of traditional Venice will have you speechless each time you witness it!
- You’ve probably heard of the Four Seasons Hotel, as its reputation exceeds any other with its legendary high standard of luxury and excellent hospitality. Commonly touted as Las Vegas’ best resort, the Four Seasons’ decadent suites regularly welcome celebrities and royalty. Expect unrivalled views of the mountains and the surrounding desert- and that’s just from a standard room! The suites go further in delivering an extraordinary hotel experience with modern, elegant design, offering luxury without compromising comfort. For those partial to music – the Presidential Suite has its own grand piano.
Elle works for Casino Mate – Ensuring everyone’s visit to Las Vegas is a magical one.